Values and Behaviours
Our vision, values and behaviours have been developed through engagement with teams from across the organisation, including our governors, stakeholders and the wider community. We seek to continually embed these, ensuring we have a culture that drives high quality, well led services organisation-wide in support of our journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’.
All Trust staff are aware of our expected values and behaviours. These are:
- Putting patients first
- Commitment to quality and safety
- Respect, dignity and compassion
- Listening, learning and leading
- Creating the best outcomes together
- Every1 Matters
- I act as a role model for my colleagues and patients
- I will take personal responsibility
- I have the courage to speak up and make my voice heard
- I will value and appreciate the contribution of others
- I will play my part to the best of my ability
- I will be a team player.